- Well equipped and spacious library
- Book Bank Facility
- Internet Facility at Library
- Xerox facility in library
- Inter Connectivity (through Internet) with libraries of sister Institutes.
- Girls common room
- Common Room with indoor sports facilities
- Canteen facility
- Research Cell
- Career Guidance / Counselling and Placement Cell
- Scholarship for ST/ SC / SEBC students
- Facilities for outdoor sports
- Hostel facilities at sister Institutes
- Safe drinking water
- Special arrangement for two wheelers with separate facility for physically challenged students.
For Economically Backward Class (E.B.C.) Students :
- Students whose guardian’s income from all source is not more than limit prescribed by the Government from time to time, are entitled for E. B. C. free Studentship. Such students shall have to submit the application for the same along with their admission form.